The Desk

The Desk
So many projects . . . so little time!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Road Reader


May 11, 2007
I attended The Chocolate Tech Affaire Technology Workshop this week at the CCCOE and then received the email today about the School Library Learning 2.0 . So, I am ready to dig in and blog away.

The initial setting up of this blog was very easy. Now I just need to see if I can keep it up and if it is worth the time and effort. I love technology and I love sharing what I learn with other staff members, as well as learning from them.

I consider myself a "lifelong learner". I love learning and finding out new things. One of my favorite things is to hear about something and then seek out more information on that subject. For example, if I read or hear about a movie based on a real event, I immediately look up what the real story is. It's like a treasure hunt to me.

And so I am setting off on this CSLA School Library Learning 2.0 road and looking forward to what I'll find along the way.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome! Good to know you enjoyed LindaU's chocolate workshop. She is so fun and creative.

We look forward to seeing your avatar soon -- its like playing with paper dolls, but better.