The Desk

The Desk
So many projects . . . so little time!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Week 9 Thing 20 You Tube



I am not a You Tube newbie. I have explored it before. One of my favorite finds was a video of Kristin Chenoweth singing "For Good" from the Broadway production of Wicked. I love the variety you can find on You Tube and I have even thought once or twice about posting my own video contribution, but I haven't been brave enough to follow up on the thought yet.

One of my favorite components of You Tube is the "Related" side bar that leads you to other videos on a particular subject.

I chose this video from an old (vintage?) Reading Rainbow episode. Aside from the obvious dated styles it is fun and offers a great message. Hit play and "check it out".

I enjoyed the "Grand March of the Librarians" more than "March of the Librarians" but I am going on an intense exercise program before the CSLA conference in November. Are we all really that physically out of shape? I definately want to be one of the "hipsters" and not a "tote puller".

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

I think the California crowd is generally in better shape than the ALA crowd. The first time I went to ALA I was shocked.